NEW Added module of global geolocation of subscriber
The given configuration is intended for work with 8 GSM channels on 900 or 1800 MHz
AIBIS - In-Between Interception System
It is recommended to use with decoder A5.1 (2,88 or 1,44 seconds)
Additional base station is available
AIBIS is a modular, active GSM interception System that can intercept incoming & outgoing GSM communications, with any type of encryption, in real-time.
AIBIS is so versatile, it can work with moving and driving targets, providing fast, reliable interception, interrogation, data analysis, IMSI/IMEI catching and selective jamming of GSM traffic in the area.
- Efficient interception of both outgoing and incoming calls without disconnecting targets from the network;
- Interception of multiple conversations and multiple GSM
- operators simultaneously;
- Selective jamming;
- Manipulation of target’s phone;
- DF support for mobile target location;
- Interception of data transmitted through GPRS
A5/1 decipher is a separate device connected directly or remotely to the AIBIS.
The system is composed of one circuit board on ASIC components housed inside a ruggedized case. Average deciphering time is 2.88 sec.
Four circuit boards working in parallel provide an average deciphering time of 0.72 sec, which is actually real-time deciphering.